On Wednesday, September 8, 2004, 22:49, Ian A. White wrote:

> I have one for messages from me and one for messages to me, and then a
> corresponding incoming filter and an outgoing one. All these filters
> do is set the view mode and then continue with other filters.

You set the _view mode_ with filters? I'm sure you mean colour group,
there is no way of setting view modes with a filter, is there?

Furthermore, I do not understand how this would help me. Neither by
setting view mode (sure, I could toggle between two different, but
that's not what I want), nor with setting colour group.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.0.0.8 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc