Hello Marck,

MAU>> I think NFS is still quite "green" in some areas.
>
> I think so. There are random failures. Drag the missed messages back
> to the Inbox (if they're not still there), refilter and it all works
> as expected. I think there may be timing issues involved here too.

The failures _appear_ to be random. If given a set of circumstances and
timing a program fails, it will fail again if the same set of
circumstances and timing is exactly repeated. Some times, the difficulty
in debugging some apparent random failures is that, knowing which was
the set of circumstances and timing and being able to repeat them.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.0.8