On Thursday, September 9, 2004, 8:28 AM, you wrote:

D> A couple days ago I mentioned this problem, the thread is buried down
D> there somewhere;)

probably deleted it, I don't read ALL the threads :)

D> We discovered the main problem was in the filtering.  What didn't get
D> filtered properly ended up in the Windows main temp folder.  I had
D> over 3000 batXXX.tmp files.  After going through and making sure the
D> filters tested out correctly the case of disappearing post went away
D> as did the problem of massive batxxx.tmp files.

I look at those temp folders every now and then, I had 225 bat TMP files
today, not alot, and they were from 9/7..

D> I don't know if that is what is causing your problem, but if you check
D> your Temp folder and see a large number of Bat.tmp files the filters
D> might be a good place to start in fixing the problem. At least that is
D> what worked on this machine.  Hope that helped

and I had already deleted ALL my old filters, I'm starting over, as new
messages come in, I am created new filters. I had the same filters in
multiple accounts, it was getting messy:)
--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v3.0.0.8 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600