Hello Alexander!

On Thursday, September 09, 2004, 4:39 PM, you wrote:

ASK> After all, programmers like 9Val are doing their best to improve
ASK> the "somewhat early" 3.0 release, and I still do hope that for
ASK> every bug there comes a time when it will be taken care of (and
ASK> squashed).

Well said. But I guess it was okay for Thomas to get to "blow off a
little steam." 9Val and the others are used to hearing all sides by
now, and they go right on fixing things to the best of their ability.

Invalid HTML may even be fixed. Haven't had one yet with .11.

Mary
The Bat 3.0.0.11 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2