>> Confirmed, question marks over here as well (both with the PTV and the
>> RTV).

> Same  problem  here, too, but thank God not with the plaintext viewer.
> At least I can switch to PTV if I want to copy something.

I always had problems with this screen as well as with SmartBat!
Look at the attached screens. That's in 2.11 beta 8.
As I understand in higher versions it's replaced by ?????????

--
The Bat! 2.11 Beta/8 running on Windows 2000 5.0,  Service Pack 4

Best regardz,
 Victor

***
"One of the joys of travel is visiting new towns and meeting new people" -Genghis Khan