On Monday, September 13, 2004, at 11:59:17 [UTC+0200] (Monday, September
13, 2004 11:59 my local time) Maurice Snellen wrote:

> While the NFS now has an option to have the destination folder created
> when necessary on the dialog for specifying it, the option to actually
> create the new folder then and there has disappeared.

Please tell me from where this option disappeared? I have it in both
"Create filter..." dialogs (in main menu "Special" and in context menu
of message list). The button near the "Move to the folder" field is the
same as in old filter system. You have the possibility to define all
folder properties when using this button.

Zygmunt Wereszczynski
(Using The Bat! v3.0.0.11 on Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111 b)