Boris,

On 14-09-2004 13:57, you [BA] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
BA> 01. Common Filter
BA> Wish you could say for each common filter, whether it has higher or
BA> lower priority then account filters.

Hmm, that might not be too transparent, i.e. what will actually happen.
Do you have an example?

BA> 03. New Condition: <Address Book Contact>
BA> Should check, whether From-Address is one of them, which are in the
BA> Adress Book Contact of (e.g) 9Val. Sense: If 9Val change his E-Mail
BA> adresse, I must only change the address in the address book (and not
BA> in the three filters in NFS and in "his" VF) (I think I suggested this
BA> alread :-)

Good point. I'd like to see additional (_secondary_) addresses for the
same contact. These addresses would still be filtered on but any new
mail is sent to the "default" address for that contact (except if you
reply, then the reply goes to the senders actual address).

BA> 06. Action: "Move"
BA> There should be added the option:
BA> [ ] move parked message also
BA>     [ ] unpark message

Good.

BA> 11. Action "Run External program"
BA> With %1, TheBat! gives the message to the external program, but why
BA> not according to a template? Default, %1 should give the message in
BA> RFC-822 format, no question, but if I want, I should have the
BA> possibility, to give the message in my template format. Guess this can
BA> be easily realized (and %From,%ToList is not needed any more).

Good. I have no use for it but it is probably useful.

BA> 12. New Condition: <Spam score> <is higher than> <value>
BA>                                 <is lower than>
BA> see mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Good.

--
Peter Fjelsten (using 3.0.0.11 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1)
IMAP/Exchange issues:                  Days since reported: