Hallo Mark,

JA>>   Installed the lastest, running for 35 mins, already using 152MB of
JA>>   RAM, and 315MB of VM.  Any clues on when this is getting fixed?

JA>>   https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=3462

JA>>   Been posting about this for ages now.
I had a similar problem today. My usage got as high as 700 MB!

But I found it to be caused by a corrupt folder. After running folder maintenance, I
did not have the problem. FM found plenty of problems in the tbbeta folder though. But
that was just on my test machine running v3b14 by now. Now it does not get over 200 MB.

--
Met Vriendelijke groet,

:Peter_Hofman:

e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
website: http://www.xs4all.nl/~trigger

Celebrate Hannibal Day this year.  Take an elephant to lunch.

The Bat! versie 2.13 "Lucky" Beta/5

avast! Antivirus 4.1.418
Virusbibliotheek (VPS): 0438-1 (14.09.2004)
avast! (c) Copyright 1988-2004 ALWIL Software