George,

On 16-09-2004 08:13, you [GMM] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
GMM> Some times it is needed to brake the quoted text in the middle of
GMM> the line and it's rather useful the quote prefix to be
GMM> automatically inserted.

I think I wrote it a bit clumsily. What I _think_ I did was place the
cursor at the end of the line at the final line of the quotes and then
hit return.

Then the ">" preceded the new line (which it shouldn't as the quote was
"over").

I'll test some more.

GMM> Please, if it is intended to not remove it and if it is by accident
GMM> do not fix it :) (or make it an option)

If you hit return in the middle of quoted text, it _should_ break the
quote up in two (as it has always done), I agree.

--
Peter Fjelsten (using 3.0.0.11 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1)
IMAP/Exchange issues:                  Days since reported: