On Thursday, September 16, 2004, at 09:15:32 [UTC+0200] (Thursday,
September 16, 2004 09:15 my local time) Jurgen Haug wrote:

> I hit reply, the image disappeared since I opened as text-only. I
> switched to HTML/text, copied in Photoshop an image into the clipboard
> and pasted it into the text of the mail. Then I hit send. Got the
> Error. Also after removing the image again, and saving it from [...]

This bug appears only if message editor mode is switched from default
text mode to text/HTML mode during message edition. If the default
editor mode is set in program preferences as "HTML with alternative
plain text part" then I have no errors. This may be a temporary
workaround for your problem.

Zygmunt Wereszczynski
(Using The Bat! v3.0.0.14 on Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111 b)