On Saturday, September 18, 2004, 01:34, Paul Cartwright wrote:

> this is a beta, and the NFS filters are definitely suspect. They
> should NOT have been put out in a release version yet. i've had
> problems with me addressbook filters not working any more, I don't
> understand why.

You know address book filtering broke in 3.0.0.7 but was fixed again
in 3.0.0.8? (see https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=3552)

I see you are using 3.0.0.15, are your filters still broken in that
version?

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.0.0.14 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc