Well, out of desperation, I took other User's advice and basically turned
off all my filters, and then tried downloading my messages. I think I had
somewhere around 150 ready to download, and before this moment it would have
taken 6 or 7 attempts to get them all.

With the changes I made to my filters, surprisingly all messages were
downloaded and left in my Inbox. I then went back, and on a hunch,
re-enabled all my filters with the exception of "Known", and everything
seems to still be working fine.

I have no idea why one filter would make a difference, but it seems to have.
I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that I do not experience any other
problems with downloading messages.

Thanks for everyone's help on this matter.

--
         -=Nick Andriash=-
     -=Creston, B.C.  Canada=-