Hello Alexey,

Saturday, October 9, 2004, 1:08:20 AM, Alexey N. Vinogradov wrote:

> Version 0.7.3
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/bayesit/bayesit073.rar

Is there an english version of this URL,
http://www.ritlabs.com/ru/solutions/BayesIt.php ?

I just downloaded and installed the plug-in.  How can I train Bayesit
on a folder of over 500 email?

Is there any configuration issues when I have the following
configuration:

Program: C:\Program Files\The Bat!\BayesIt

Mail: X:\AppsBase\MAIL

The reason I ask is that in the information I'm getting the following
error messages:

,----- [ from Information button from preferences | plugin ]
| Spam frequency dictionary:
| °     X:\AppsBase\MAIL\bayesit\base\spamdict.bye
| °     Error loading file. May be it is corrupted or lost.
`-----

Is there any special setting in the "advanced.ini" file that I need to
know about?

Trying to take this puppy out for a walk, but so far looks like I
haven't gotton out of the door?  :-)

--
Best Regards,
Greg Strong

Using The Bat! v3.0.1 RC5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.01 RC/6 | 'Using TBBETA' information: