On Monday, October 11, 2004, 16:01, Mary Bull wrote:

> 3) Could you include the new Help file and language file in a
> subsequent rar beta? So that I can find out if the installation will
> overwrite those lacks in my present copy?

Files included in Ritlabs' .rar releases has never been automatically
installed, you will have to manually extract and copy them over the old
help file. Or wait for the .msi release to properly verify that the
installation problems are solved.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.0.1 RC4 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: