Hallo Maxim,

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:12:33 +0300GMT (12-10-2004, 17:12 +0200, where
I live), you wrote:

MM>   As far as I understand, the problem of 3.0.1.28 is that not
MM> a single plugin work with it.

No, my AVG plug-in works fine. (The one that came with AVG7)

MM> If you revert back to a previous version, the plugin start to
MM> work.

I don't really know whether the AVG plug-in is still working, I don't
get any errors, but I don't get any viruses either. ;-)

OK, it's still functioning, my mail server scans for viruses too and
stores suspect mails in a cache where I can inspect them, I released
one and it got caught.

I'm using the 3.0.1.29 though.

MM> There is probably a problem in The Bat! itself, in a way it
MM> handles the plugin. Did I catch the point?

As the problems occur with multiple plug-ins, I guess you're right.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Define the universe. Give three examples.

The Bat! 3.0.1
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: