Hello Maxim!

On Tuesday, October 12, 2004, 11:21 AM, you wrote:

MM>   We've found a serious AV introduced after the RC7. Could
MM> you please download the MSI files again from

MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/thebat_home.msi
MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/thebat_professional.msi

I just downloaded and installed the ...professional.msi .
Quick, smooth, easy.

MM> The timestamp should say 12 October, the time should be PM (around
MM> 19:00 PM).

Here in the Central Daylight Time U.S. Time Zone, my computer gives
the 12 October time as 11:11 AM. But I am sure I have received the
correct files, because in "Add or Remove Programs" "Support details"
says it is v. 3.01.30.

MM>   Could you please report the result?

All is well here. Installed in less than a minute. Launched with no
AV--but nor did I have an AV with .28 or .29 or previous versions
either.

I note as has been reported, that in the directory, TheBat.exe is
numbered .29, and not .30 as in the "Add or Remove Programs" info.

This is minor, right?

Thank you so very much. I have no Preview Pane problems--just checked
with View/Message Auto-view.

I hope that is once again sorted, and very soon. Again, your hard work
is much appreciated here.

Mary
The Bat 3.0.1 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2
(The Bat 3.0.1.30 Professional Edition)

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: