Hi Maxim,
On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, at 10:26:51 [GMT +0300] (which was 9:26 where I live)
you wrote about: 'Wrapped .33'

>   We've just wrapped the .33 with the MSI:

> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/thebat_home.msi
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/thebat_professional.msi

>   If nobody will found any trouble with it, we will make a new version announcement
> within a few hours.

Install and program runs fine, withe exception of the fact that the
installer selects the incorrect directory:

- TheBat is installed in c:\Program Files\The Bat!\
- Email storage is on H:\Thebat (so I can access it from multiple machines)
- MSI selects H:\Thebat as the installation folder. I have to choose
'Custom' and change the folder to get it in my local folder.

--
Robert van der Hulst
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 3.0.1.33 on Windows XP.5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.1.33 RC/10 | 'Using TBBETA' information: