Hello TBBETA,

Rumour believes that on 12 October 2004, at 17:55:16 +0100 (which was
17:55 where I live) David Elliott graced us with these comments

> <advanced warning>

> Just foung 2 bugs

No I have not.

> 1) Back up and restore not keeping QT

I got it wrong the the QT was in another account which I did not
restore

> 2) Manual filters not activating sub filters

Still not sure about this one. but no further info as yet. One of the
filters was trying to save the part.txt of the message but could not.

< ... >

--
  David                   |    David  Elliott    |   Software  Engineer   |

 Current beta is 3.0.1.33 RC/10 | 'Using TBBETA' information: