Hello David!

On Thursday, October 14, 2004 at 10:14:09 AM you wrote:

But you can assign one (actually two, at least I had to do so: one for
the MT folder view and one for the Preview pane).

> 2) There is no _ (there quick key) for the Special menu.

Should be changed. Haven't had a closer look, thus I can just hope
they didn't run out of letters already.

--
Dierk Haasis
:Dierk: Copy 'n' Concept

The Bat 3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

There *is* love at first sight.

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: