Hi,

Marcus Williams wrote in msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> I'd like a drop down in the from address similar to the one thats
> already there that offers the each accounts associated address.

You could create dummy accounts and then select the account in the
editor pane. (Of course you would have to set up filters in all dummy
accounts so that all sent mail gets stored in your cumulative account.)

Regards,

Markus
--
Was man anfängt, sollte man auch zuende brin
Using The Bat! 3.0.1.33 under Windows XP 5.1

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: