Hello Munango-Keewati,

Friday, October 15, 2004, 5:13:36 AM, you wrote:

> Frankly, I can't consider a program to be serious, professional
> offering when a basic function--common to all similar programs, in
> your face every time you look at the main screen--doesn't work
> properly. Sorting by columns should not change saved view modes.

I don't know what bug you're referring to, but it would be my
understanding (and I actually like it that way) that - if I associate
a folder with a certain view mode - the settings of the folder and the
viewmode are "linked", ie. if I change the sort order/column in one
folder with a certain viewmode applied, I *expect* that the viewmode
will change in all other folders that use the same viewmode, too.
Otherwise I wouldn't need viewmodes but could configure all my folders
individually.

 Alexander                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: