Hello Marcus,

Friday, October 15, 2004, 17:15 you wrote at
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> My VF set to use advanced filtering looking for colour groups does
>>> NOT auto refresh.

>> After which action VF should be updated? I create a VF, same
>> condition, but when I change the color group of a message VF is
>> updated.

> When receiving a message. The problem seems to be the VF does not list
> newly received messages matching the search criteria.

Can't confirm.

I created a filter, which marks any message with a color group, and a
VF which filters this or another color group: It works fine here. I
receive nearly 300 mails and played arround with different conditions
- I can't reproduce it. But maybe 9Val can?

--
Regards,
Boris Anders, http://www.batboard.de

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: