Hello Maria,

> It's only with TB! This never happened before. Is there a "palce" in
> the programme where we can configure the keyboard.

Not the keyboard as such but the default character set used fro writing
messages in TB. See Options/Preferences/Character Sets and also, after
opening editor to write a new message, on the editor menu see
Options/Message Encoding. If you don't have the proper set selected,
like Latin-1, non ASCII standard characters my appear incorrect when you
type.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: