Hello Charlene,

Tuesday, October 5, 2004, 3:01:11 PM, you wrote in part:

C> So Gary may be right, both of you have a non-functional shortcut. As you
C> say. you are rather clicking the mouse than using shortcuts, I assume
C> you haven't changed a thing in TB's configuration. Has anybody changed
C> the shortcuts either by incident or accident; you, Gary?

I have not changed any shortcuts since early 2x.. and they were just for
IMAP commands only.. All has been fine until now. Neither shortcut, nor
mouse click work for me, with mouse click temporarily locking up TB! until
I wrestle to get it minimized and restored.

oh ummm...

--
Regards,
 Gary

Using 3.0.1 RC4  Windows 2000 SP4

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/3 | 'Using TBBETA' information: