Greetings BatPeople,

Wednesday, October 6, 2004, 8:55:21 AM, Alexey wrote:

A> Hello, Wolffe.

A> You wrote 05.10.2004 @ 22:06

W>> Don't package the current BayesIt 0.7.0release with it ..
W>> If I try to flag a message as spam while connection centre is
W>> running, it locks up TB; forcing me to kill it through Task Manager.

A> Could you send me this email which locks TB (privately)?
A> Or the problem doesn't reproducable?

Will have to wait until I have a lot of mail to download (POP) so I
can attempt to flag a spam while CC is still running.  Probably
tomorrow eveining (~2300GMT).

--
Cheers,
 \\'

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.1 RC4 under Windows XP ver5.1
Build 2600 using a P4 2.8Ghz, 512MB RAM with cable modem Plugins:
Grisoft AVG 7.0 // BayesIt! 0.7.0 Release

 Current beta is 3.01 RC/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: