Hello Avi!

On Friday, October 08, 2004, 10:16 AM, you wrote:

AY> ... I only meant to indicate that the same problem Mary described
AY> - loss of the smiley information - occurs when you select text and
AY> press F4 rather than press Shift while clicking the Reply button.
AY> That is my preferred way of selective quoting.

I was confused, also, and therefore I did not mention the shortcut key
F4 in my bug note. That issue has been quickly marked Resolved--fixed
in RC6.

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=3889

I hope it is fixed for F4 RTV/Smiley selective quoting also in this
fix. Likely it is?

Mary
The Bat 3.0.1 RC5 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.01 RC/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: