Hello Tim!

On Wednesday, October 20, 2004 at 1:28:09 AM you wrote:

> Same here this beta seems to be one of the buggiest.

Not over here. Only encountered my old MT folder problem and the
business with my current firewall, which may be more related to
F-Secure than to TB.

--
Dierk Haasis
:Dierk: Copy 'n' Concept

The Bat 3.0.2.1 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

Ein politischer Kommentar? - Salzflecken bekommt man am besten mit
Rotwein raus. (Aleks Papst)

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: