Hi Peter,

on Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:18:24 +0200GMT, you wrote:

PM> I have my accounts set to leave messages on the server for a couple of
PM> days. I got mail quota warnings that the limit of 2,000 messages were
PM> being approached for my lists account. I dispatched all messages and
PM> found, that there were more than seven days' worth of messages
PM> (setting is three days for that account), so I deleted a few hundred
PM> manually. Then I went back to 3.0.1.33 just to see that it doesn't
PM> delete the old messages on the server either.

After several switches of versions and settings it seems to work
again. I have no idea, why this happened here again.

cf mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ...

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v3.0.2.1 on Win2K, SP4, 5, 0, build 2195,
AMD Athlon 2200+ at 1800MHz, 512 MB RAM

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: