Hello TBBETA Members!

  I just created a new View Mode based upon an already existing one.
  the only difference was that the older one doesn't show the Memo
  field, the newer does. So I marked the existing one and chose New
  from.

  Problem was, that afterwards I first lost the old VM, then, after
  recreation (again with New from) I couldn't bring any of my folders
  any which way to show this mode. They always used the new one.
  Stranger and stranger the one shown checked in the context menu was
  the correct one. That is the columns were from "Memo" but in the
  context menu "MT" was checked.

  Not good.

--
Dierk Haasis
:Dierk: Copy 'n' Concept

The Bat 3.0.2.1 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

Schmuck ist die teuerste Möglichkeit, von der Schönheit einer Frau
abzulenken. (D.A. Wien)

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: