On Thursday, 21 October 2004 at 22:10 (UK time), Tim Casten said:

>   I continue to get errors that the lst files are corrupt.  I have run
>   lstrepair numerous times.  I have even uninstalled bayesit and
>   rebooted the bat and then installed it again and still the same
>   problem.  Any ideas?

What version are you running? I also had a few problems with 0.7.3 but a
couple of days ago I found that 0.7.4 had been made available. I
downloaded it from http://bat-mail.de.vu/. It's been vary stable here so
far with no crashes at all.

I don't know why it hasn't been announced here, may be it's not really for
general release. Download and use at your own risk?
--
Paul White

Using The Bat! 3.0.1.33 (Home Edition) on Windows 98 (4.10.1998)

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: