Hello Bill,

 On  Mon, 18 Oct 2004 at 21:48:28 [GMT -0500] (which was 04:48 where I live) you wrote:

BM>    c:\test_bat.cmd %FolderName

BM> receives %FolderName - not expanded to the actual
BM> folder name.  Is there some trick to get the macro to
BM> expand?

You need to use a 'cmd' template like :

,----- [ x:\path\pre_test_bat.cmd ]
| @echo off
| c:\test_bat.cmd %FolderName
`-----
that will be export to you command file using the
 [x] Export message to file Action
     [x:\path\pre_test_bat.cmd       ]

[x] overwrite it

this command file will next be executed throw the
 [x] Run External Program
     [x:\path\pre_test_bat.cmd       ]

--
Regards,             Alain
:aggy:

Les fraises ont un nez et les műres ont des oreilles.
                                                  - Les nuls

                     The Bat! 3.01.33
                     Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: