Hello Marck,

Saturday, October 23, 2004, 8:19:19 AM, you wrote:

> Dear Zygmunt,

> @23-Oct-2004, 14:09 +0200 (23-Oct 13:09 UK time) Zygmunt Wereszczynski
> [ZW] in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>>> It doesn't work with HTML mail. Could that be a clue?

ZW>> No, Marck. Automatic spell checking works fine since TB 3.01 RC5 (if I
ZW>> remember correctly).

> Okay. Shows how often I write any! ;-)

Hmm.. Just tried it by changing the messaage format to HTML/Plan Text and now spell
check is working again.  I change the format to text only and spell check does not
work.  Is this a bug or normal?

 Joe

Using The Bat! v3.0.2.1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: