Hi Marck,

on Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:19:32 +0100GMT, you wrote:

MDP> I am unable to use 3.0.2.1 any longer. Filters that are supposed to
MDP> create new messages don't. That's a show stopper for me, having many
MDP> complex management filters in place that require this functionality.

I haven't exactly tried it with a new message, but I have a filter
that forwards mails of a certain account to another address with a
polite addressing and the original mail attached. It works flawlessly
in this version.

MDP> I am also suffering the "can't close TB" bug.

I had a few of those too. Also some AVs... hmm

Still, this version isn't unusable for me... *S*

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v3.0.2.1 on Win2K, SP4, 5, 0, build 2195,
AMD Athlon 2200+ at 1800MHz, 512 MB RAM

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: