Dear Marek,

   -->> Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2004, 21:36:51:

>> So my suggestion is:
>>    - to have the function programmed that when there is no connection
>>      TB! is ignoring the 'periodic mail checking'.
> check option "No automatical for periodical checking" in Network and
> Administration dialog.

Sorry my Connection is on a Local Area Network. Therefore this option
is not available.
Or am I doing something wrong?

--
   best regards               | Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33
www.EddieCastelli.com         | on Windows 2000 5.0

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: