Hello Allie!

On Wednesday, October 27, 2004, 5:15 PM, you wrote:

MB>> Just beautiful, lightning fast, trash-empty and compression and
MB>> closure.

AM> I had it open for a little spell just now. Completed reading all
AM> TB! mail, replied to a few and downloaded more mail. This time it
AM> exited in a flash. I've never seen TB! exit that quickly in ages.
AM> Odd.

I love it that it's so fast. And fast on launching, also, and in
populating the account tree numbers.

I'm going to continue to log my closings and how they relate, in time,
to the last use of Connection Centre.

I'm also going to notice how any hangs relate to the F-Secure AV log
of Update checks. That's the only other App I normally run with TB!
I'm absolutely obsessed with the mailing list community now, and I
seldom use my computer these days for anything but e-mail. lol

Or the occasional venture into Google. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.0.2.2 Rush on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2