Hello Allie,

In <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with Subject "Re: 3022 is
awfull" Allie Marting wrote:

> But then again, the problems are reversed with PowerPro. I have macros
> that work well on my machine at home and at work, the very same macros
> are very problematic. Same OS and same PowerPro versions. Different
> hardware though and that's likely what makes the difference.

If you use keyboard stroke macros the problems may come from different
processor speeds. Last August I upgraded to a much faster PC and found
that some of my macros would not always (or never) work. I traced this
to the fact that they were executing too fast (i.e. before some menus,
windows or dialogs would actually pop up) and had to adjust PowerPro's
"typing speed". In same cases I even had to include a /wait/ command so
that macro execution would actually wait for the target
application/window to get focus back or to open and get focus (i.e. wait
active "Sorting Office*").

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.2 Rush on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4