Hello Mary,

  A reminder of what Mary Bull typed on:
  28 October 2004 at 18:38:35 GMT +0200

MB> Tony, do you think this behavior could be ISP related? I had a lot of
MB> trouble with my ISP on Tuesday.

 Don't really know Mary, I collect mail from two providers, NTL who I get
 Broad Band access from `and 1&1 who host my domain name, I have a email
 account with both and I'm having no problems with either.

 TB seems to run faster on this Laptop than it does the desktop but that's a
 processor issue, not a Bat issue. 3022 runs perfectly fine on both of them.
 I was going to try it on my Wifes Celeron but I bought Adobe Premiere
 Elements today to go with my Digital Video camera so I've been playing with
 that instead.

 There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it, it seems to have
 affected all types of machine, processor type and OS so I don't know what
 to try next. All the PC's here came with XP installed so I have no other OS
 to try it on... Trying it on the SuSE box wouldn't be a fair comparison I
 don't think.

 Like someone suggested earlier, it may be a conflict with another
 application, one that you and I don't use. Don't fancy listing every bit of
 software on this PC to test the theory though :)

 Either way, I don't think people should get moody or fall out over it, that
 won't solve anything.

 I've been away all summer and I've come back to "Crash, Bang, Wallop",
 think I'll go back to TBOT, they're more friendly on there!

 Just a JOKE, I don't mean it :)

--

Best regards,    Tony.
 The Bat! v3.0.2.2 Rush   28/10/2004 at 21:27 UTC   2ии4 - AWB