Howdy Marck,

Friday, October 29, 2004, 1:18:30 PM, Marck wrotened:

TB>> I can't no. Mine hangs if I use a VF whatever state the check
TB>> boxes. If I don't use VF's at all, it runs as sweet as a sugar
TB>> lump dipped in honey.

MDP> This I can now confirm.

I  may  have misunderstood this problem, but when I attempted to close
tb!  it  seemed  to close properly. I didnt notice any trouble until I
tried  to reload it. After mounting a search mission I discovered that
it  was  loitering  with  intent  in my process tree. Is that the same
experience as others are having or is this different?

In case you wondered I have 5 VFs.

--
Have Fun,

|>      |>
|>en is |\ohop
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
crashing The Bat! v3.0.2.2 Rush
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2
Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1.70GHz 598 MHz 1.00GB RAM
I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.