Tony Boom ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Hello MAU,

>   A reminder of what MAU typed on:
>   29 October 2004 at 17:42:32 GMT +0200

M>> Are we using the same product? Mqwes spell checker never (I quite sure)
M>> tries to spell check quoted text. Hmmmmm, very strange indeed.

>  Could it be that all the text you quote has already been spell checked by
>  the person who sent it?

>  Only problem I get is when I spell check using British English on quoted
>  text that's been checked using the American Spell check by the user that
>  sent it.

Hello,
My quoted text is not spell checked!
I tried using Danish on this message and only my text is spell checked!
I also tried the different Message Formats
and still no spell checking of quoted text!

Kian Andersen (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://neksus.dk | http://neksus.deviantart.com

The Bat! 3.0.2.3 Rush with BayesIt! 0.7.4
Windows XP Service Pack 2 (5.1.2600)

 Current beta is 3.0.2.3 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: