Hello MAU,

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 13:35:07 +0200 GMT (30/10/2004, 18:35 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

>> don't think I will create 73 AB groups and redo all my filters...

M> You can temporarily add a "Capture address" action to your filters to
M> "automatically" build up your AB Groups.

Thanks, I will try that.

>> Can you confirm the delay of opening filters and adding new conditions
>> when the number of conditions increase? With a confirmation, I can
>> open a bug report.

M> I haven't tested this yet. I will let you know if I do.

Please do. I consider your suggestion a viable work-around, but I
would like to use the filters straight forward, as I used to.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

38 Prozent aller Studentinnen sind weiblich. *

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.1.33
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: