Allie Martin [AM], wrote:

>> I was going to add to my message (above quote) that an IMAP task
>> sometimes gets stuck causing congestion. I usually use Del to remove
>> the task and things speed up again. BTW, I only syncronise on headers.

AM> Is it the Del task in the CC?

Not the Delete Task button but the Del key for Delete Request.

AM> I dislike the CC as a separate Window. It's one of those aspects of TB!
AM> that I've never taken to.

I've sort of got used to it working with the automatic setting. It's
presence is an indication that something's not right or TB! is busy
communicating with my IMAP server.

--
.\\artin | ICQ 15893823

"Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable
possibilities." ARISTOTLE, 384-322 BC
IMAP Client: The Bat! Version 3.0.2.4 Rush | Horde IMP WebMail
IMAPS Server: Dovecot | OS: Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2)

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: