>> That's why I asked for the option to configure it to each wishes,
>> either down to the systray or exit. Then each of us can have her/his
>> own preference here.

> Programs currently running that behave this way with
> or without the option to configure the X buttons behaviour:

> My antivirus agent .. F-Secure or Kapersky antivirus
....cut......

Yes, here too are such programs. Add f.i. Some other
and emailclients that excellent Spamfilter K9 for TB to them
and many more, like:
Serv-U FTP Server
Trillian
BlackIce Firewall
Yankee Clipper (great XP clipboard replacement!)
etc...etc.....

How is it? Did at least one of the coding-people read this
thread? :-)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Gunivortus Goos

The Bat! 3.0.2.4 Rush under WinXP Pro 5, built 2600, Service Pack 1

       ... Acid test? You are soaking in it.......

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: