On Tuesday, November 2, 2004 at 21:22 (which was Tuesday, November 2,
2004 at 15:22 where I am) Thomas Fernandez wrote:

MS>> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=3981

MS>> TB refreshes the filter content display after each change in
MS>> position when using the keyboard to move filters up or down the
MS>> list of filters.

> I don't get it. Please describe the keystrokes you are using.

As mentioned in the BT-item, when using Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down to move
a filter in the list, TB! repaints the 'criteria' pane which is
totally unnecessary and causes severe screen update problems when
moving a filter through a list of over a hundred filters by keeping
the Ctrl+Up or Ctrl+Down keys depressed continuously.

I am once again confronted with this problem because the NFS no longer
has a feature to drag/drop copy a filter as the OFS did.

Furthermore I find that the modifier key used is confusing because to
move a filter by keyboard I need to press Ctrl+arrow and when moving
with the mouse I need to press the Alt-key.

--
Greetings,
Maurice

Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
The Bat! v3.0.2.4 Rush; BayesIt! 0.7.3; Bayes Filter Plugin v1.5.6;
AJS v0.6; MyMacros 1.11a;

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: