Allie,

On 05-11-2004 13:04, you [AM] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
AM> The more information you retrieve about a message, the more
AM> bandwidth is being used. So for slow connections, you should
AM> minimize what you retrieve in order to see what's on the server for
AM> reading.

That makes sense. Maybe I'm just spoilt for bandwidth, so I've never
noticed any big difference when I set stuff.

>> It means that the server holds 10 messages for that folder but the
>> local cache only holds 9.

AM> Actually, it's the other way around. <x> is the number of messages on
AM> the server and which hasn't yet been fully sync'd with what's local.

I believe you - I just find it strange that there would be less e-mail
on the server than locally before sync'ing.

>> After sync it only says 10. I forget what <*> means.

AM> That just means that there are messages on the server but the amount is
AM> yet to be determined.

OK.

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author>

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: