On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 21:26:45 -0500, Allie Martin wrote:

> The spelling is definitely wrong. :)
>
> I'm not sure what they really wish to put there since, even with correct
> settings, it doesn't make much sense to me.
>
> It could be meant to be 'Other Settings' or 'Miscellaneous' where the
> settings that don't really belong to any of the other categories, would
> go.

And this brings us back to the question of the Ritlabs need for a
technical writer - someone, who besides rewriting the help file, would
be able to fix up the English in the GUI. So I hope it is not
inappropriate to ask what is happening in this respect.

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro and The Bat! Pro 3.0.2.4

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: