On Sunday, November 7, 2004, 12:29, Avi Yashar wrote:

>> Now I can confirm. I added some 150 addresses by opening the
>> address picker at the right of the to: field. When closing and
>> trying to navigate, TB! behaved very strange.

> Thanks, Marcus. I have submitted the bug on BT:

>     https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4032

Tried adding a note but the "Add Note" functionality is currently
broken. I'll add my note later when the BT is up and running again.

I know Boris is trying to do something (contact Alexander, I guess)
about this so there's no need to start a discussion about the BT being
partly broken.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: