On Sunday, November 7, 2004, at 07:17:47 [UTC+1100] (Sunday, November 7,
2004 21:17 my local time) Ian A. White wrote:

RP>> In my case it works with the 'slash' from the Numpad, but not with the
RP>> one on the keyboard.(American keyboard with 'slash' next to the R/hand
RP>> Shift key)

RP>> As someone else suggested, it may be an OS issue.

> OK, it does with the numpad /. I did not try that combination on my
> notebook until now.

Change this to "normal" slash key is easy. Open editor window and modify
settings in Shortcut Editor. I did that and numpad slash key was released.

Zygmunt Wereszczynski
(Using The Bat! v3.0.2.5 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
with BayesIt! 0.7.4)

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: