On Monday, November 8, 2004, 11:07, Tony Boom wrote:

>  Out of all the clients I've bought, and I have a few, The Bat is
>  the only one that has the option to prevent accidental deletion.
>  Obviously we are now going to be flooded with dozens of posts
>  naming others that have the option :)

Oh, I remember the old Amiga clients Spot and Thor :-) The first a
fidonet client, the latter intended for both fidonet and email.

Thor (or was it Spot?) had an extra feature called "Super Unread"
which I used quite a lot. A message marked as "Super Unread" could not
be marked unread other then by manually deselecting the "Super Unread"
status. Not only protecting from deletion, but also from marking read.
Running TB!, I use flagging for the same purpose, in addition with a
VF showing me all flagged messages.

Those were the days...

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: