On Sunday, November 7, 2004, 2:50:25 PM, Allie Martin wrote:

AM> On Sunday, November 07, 2004 at 1:43:04 PM [GMT -0500], Stefan
AM> Tanurkov wrote:

>> Yes, it is by design and I don't quite understand how are those
>> recipients are skipped if their addresses already used...

AM> I think he was hoping a message would be sent out for each address book
AM> entry and not for each address with logic to amalgamate different
AM> entries with the same addresses into a single message for them.

AM> People may share the same address and the way to get messages to them is
AM> via the name associated with the address.

Thanks Allie. Your clarification of what I was looking for is
accurate. The problem is that many people I need to alert do not have
an email account per se. They end up sharing an account and address
with a friend or spouse. Some distinguish email sent to them by the
name associated with the address. Some get filtered to separate
folders and may not be read by the intended recipient. If two people
share the same address only one will receive my message. Don't you
think that messages should be sent to all recipients I chose by
highlighting them? If I made the decision, why should the program
overrule me - especially without notification?

Jon

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

--

"We stand for things." —George W. Bush, Davenport, Iowa, Aug. 5, 2004

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: