Hello beta testers.

 In the later betas (I am not sure when this first popped up) whenever I
 am at a "bottom" folder and use my keyboard shortcut for "move to next
 unread message", TB! does not move to the next unread message in the
 the currently selected account, but to the next unread in the next
 "lower" account.

 In the old days, _all_ unread messages in an account were the target of
 "next unread message" before another account was selected.

 Now______________________________

 Account A

    +- Folder a   (Has unread)

    +- Folder b   Start placement

 Account B

    +- Folder c   (Has unread) Jumps to this

 Before______________________________

 Account A

    +- Folder a   (Has unread) Jumps to this

    +- Folder b   Start placement

 Account B

    +- Folder c   (Has unread)

 Could we _please_ get the old behaviour back?

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author>

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: